Welcome...to the St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church of Shakopee website. We hope this site will help you learn more about us and our witness for Christ. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. Our church is a thriving community of believers, and lovers of the word of God. St. John's Lutheran Church has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for service on Sunday to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ.
MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER
Please join us for one of the gatherings to discuss St. John’s Moving Forward Together. All gatherings are in the downstairs fellowship hall unless otherwise noted.
- 7th Grade Parents: Wednesday January 11th, 6:30-7:30pm
- 8th Grade Parents: Wednesday January 18th, 6:30-7:30pm
- 9th Grade Parents: Wednesday January 25th, 6:30-7:30pm
Sunday School Parents:
- 3 year olds – Kindergarten Parents: Sunday January 15th, 9:30-10:15am
- 1st – 3rd Grade Parents: Sunday February 12th, 9:30-10:15am
- 4th – 6th Grade Parents: Sunday February 19th, 9:30-10:15am
General Member Sessions:
- Sunday January 22nd, 9:30-10:15am
- Sunday February 26th, 9:30-10:15am
- Bells/Choir – Sunday February 12th, 9:30-10:15am
- OWLS – Wednesday March 1st, during regular meeting time.
- High School Youth – Sunday March 5th, Wilts Home
To prepare, please think about these questions:
- For what purpose does this specific congregation exist?
- What are we right now?
- And what does God call us to become in ten years? Twenty?
119 West Eighth Avenue
Shakopee, MN 55379
Meet St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church of Shakopee
Come to the About Us section to meet the staff and clergy, and find out what we're all about!